Security Architect - Applications
|Job Title:||Security Architect - Applications|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 16:04|
- The position will include supporting projects to derive security requirements and produce risk and threat assessments relevant to their project focus areas.
- Contribute to the definition of the Target state security architecture for the components of the program Data and Integration workstream.
- Contribute to the definition of the security framework (ISO 27001) and systems including the major components required to implement PSPF, ISM and ASD top 37 cyber security measures.
- Contribute to the overall design of the program stream's security architecture being developed as well as the transition, operational and risk requirements.
- Provide input to more detailed security management design effort and promote compatibility and principles of the overall architecture with the new operating model.
- Provide oversight to the implementation of the security controls within project solutions
- Assist in estimating budgetary resources, schedules, and costs required for the solutions.
- Work with the broader program team to ensure the overall architecture is consistent with, and fully supports, the overall business and platform architectures for the program.
- The objective is to produce a high-quality overall program architecture to support the costing of the business case and support future tender requirements of the Bureau. Comply with all Bureau work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Comply with all Bureau work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Commitment to APS Values, Employment Principles, Code of Conduct and the Bureau's Social Justice Strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience with a minimum of one of:
o NIST Cyber Security Framework.
o ACSC – Information Security Manual (ISM)
o Australian Government – Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF)
• Practised in the Risk Assessment, and Security Design of packaged and bespoke applications
• Understanding and/or experience with:
o security design principles,
o business impact assessments,
o risk assessments,
o security reference architecture,
o threat modelling
o security patterns and
o security architecture frameworks e.g. SABSA
Location and Contract Term:
The role is Melbourne based with a 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 2 x 12 Months
Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is desirable or the ability to obtain.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28th May
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's