Security Risk and Policy Specialist
|Job Title:||Security Risk and Policy Specialist|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 10:07|
- The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6
- Liaise with capability stakeholders to develop system security controls, including identifying, applying and measuring the effectiveness of security controls to large scale, complex capabilities;
- Develop Security policy, guidance, practices, technologies and governance documentation, including Threat and Risk Assessments.
- Plan, develop and perform Security education functions Liaise with stakeholders to determine required learning objectives
- Work closely with internal and external customers, discussing and advising on appropriate security controls to mitigate risk
- Provide leadership in the identification, documentation and mitigation of security related issues
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures
- Plan organisation wide processes and tools for identifying and managing risk.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in a Security or Risk Assessment role
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based, 12 month contract
Security Requirements: PV required
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 June 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole on 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Training and Education Level 5 (TSPV)
Security Officer (TSPV)
Client Security Engineer/Architect
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)