Senior Network Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Network Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 11:26|
The Specified personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Working with the Senior Network Engineer and respective service providers to provide BAU Network support of LAN, WAN, Load Balance and Internet services.
- Provide network advice and validation of infrastructure architecture and design. c) Working co-operatively and collaboratively with the (ITB) team, as well as other stakeholders within the department
- Play a key role in the design and deployment of the departments projects including the WAN upgrade that will refresh WAN and SIP based call carriage services
- Other related tasks as requested by the Team Leader or Section Manager
- Demonstrated Network experience working in contemporary ICT environments with understanding and skills in the provision of technical services, particularly in HP switching, Wireless Networking, Citrix NetScaler Load Balancers and SD-WAN firewall/routing technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in providing technical governance and management of ICT infrastructure projects
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Senior Network Engineer
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills, particularly in discussing technical and strategic matters with non-technical people.
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes; and
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary technical teams
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 12 Months
Candidates must be Australian Citizens. A Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's