Project / Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Project / Delivery Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 11:36|
The Specified personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Plan and manage Projects as part of the Capital Management Plan which may include Infrastructure, Application or Business Intelligence projects in line with the ITB Project Management Framework.
- Engage and manage a blended team of vendors, staff and contractors;
- Undertake procurement activities – preparing approaches to market through to contract negotiations;
- Develop project plans and provide detailed status reports on progress and budget;
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the (ITB) team, as well as other stakeholders within the department;
- Stakeholder, change and communication management;
- Other related tasks as requested by the ITB Portfolio Manager, Manager, Technology Services and/or Manager Business Solutions
- Ten or more years of demonstrated experience in IT delivering Infrastructure, Application or Business Intelligence projects.
- Demonstrated experience in stakeholder and change management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing diverse and blended teams.
- Experience with one or more project/program management methodologies (such as PRINCE2, Agile, Scrum and MSP [managing successful programs]).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiation experience and skills in an environment with high competition for resources.
- Excellent analytical and execution skills.
- Knowledge of project planning tools, such as Microsoft Project and Project Server, with evidence of practical application.
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 12 Months
Candidates must be Australian Citizens.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's