|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 11:36|
- The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
- Develop, implement and manage the Program Delivery Plan which delivers capabilities required to enable the organisational strategic vision.
- Manage the daily Program level issues and address risks escalated to the program level by supervisors, peers, business stakeholders and/or project managers.
- Develop and distribute monthly reports at the program level using project level reports as input.
- Author briefs to address program issues at the executive level. These briefs will be required to be presented to senior executives within the organisation.
- Liaise with senior business stakeholders on Program level issues.
- Chair meetings and boards (and associated responsibilities).
- Manage the allocation of resources based on priorities and risk.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications open until November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's