Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 11:46|
The Specified personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Providing management, maintenance and project support for the information technology projects including i. Preparation and/or updating of plans, schedules and reports. ii. Reporting iii. Communications iv. Coordinating minor projects v. Running stand-ups vi. Preparing CANBAN Boards
- Attending and taking minutes at meetings with the Senior Project Managers and the Portfolio Manager and following up on actions thereafter.
- Coordinating reviews of the issues and risks logs for major IT projects Arranging showcases and project documentation reviews.
- Provision of secretariat duties to the ITB Project Board including arranging meetings, preparing agendas, collation and distribution of papers, and providing minute taking.
- Periodic reporting working with the Portfolio Manager including collation, preparation, governance and submission of: i. Project Delivery Services Weekly Report ii. End of Month Project Status Reports iii. Resource Plan Management reports
- Provision of project support and other assistance under the direction of the Portfolio Manager as required.
- Coordinate Project Managers meeting.
- Maintain the SharePoint site for Project Delivery.
- At least 5 years working in an IT environment
- The provision of governance and project support in an IT environment
- Practical use of Microsoft products including Project, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio d) Training in and use of Prince 2
- Experience in providing procurement activities within a government IT environment.
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 12 Months
Candidates must be Australian Citizens.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's