Agile Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Agile Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 12:15|
The Department is looking for an experienced delivery manager that will help drive product and service delivery using Agile delivery management practices and techniques perspective. They will work as part a multidisciplinary team and have extensive experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Digital Service Standard.
As the delivery manager, you’ll help lead a multi-disciplinary product team of designers, researchers, business analysts, developers and others, delivering new services that meet the global needs of The Departments clients and staff
Skills and Experience Required:
- Facilitating planning and estimation
- Experience in agile project management
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Problem solving and unblocker
- Experience with managing budgets
- Agile certifications
- Leading the team in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours
- Helping the team improve and take responsibility for their actions, working through team performance issues, facilitating the retrospective, and helping the team become problem solvers and eliminate impediments
Canberra based role. 6 month contract wtih approx start date of 5 July 2019. Possible extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 May 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's