|Job Title:||Enterprise Architect|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 12:05|
The Specified personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Further define, develop and document application architecture and solution designs to enhance the departments Application Development capability.
- Design and develop architectural model and roadmaps.
- Assist the Dev Ops manager in the validation, documentation and governance processes to authorise system designs.
- Provide technical input to Statement of Work and other contract documents for outsourced capability delivery and operations
- Attend design workshops and prove input to design process from a technical viewpoint.
- Assist with ad-hoc system design and analysis tasks as required.
- Assist in the development of internal staff.
- Any other task as directed by the Manager Business Solutions
- Extensive experience in development of systems architecture and systems delivery across a variety of bespoke and COTS platforms.
- Extensive experience managing delivery of enterprise-wide software delivery life cycle capabilities in an organisation/s of a similar size (or larger) to (medium sized ICT Commonwealth organisation).
- Extensive experience as agency internal technical manager for outsourced ICT capabilities including design of contract-enforceable quality assurance metrics and monitoring.
- Experience with DevOps enabling technologies and pipeline automation techniques.
- Experience with working in a Project structure as well as the ability to work independently.
- Demonstrated technical writing skills and ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical people
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 12 Months
Candidates must be Australian Citizens. A Baseline Security Clearance is Required
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's