Change Management Specialist
|Job Title:||Change Management Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 12:21|
The Specified personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Define, develop, manage, deliver and document a Program of Change to support the EAP Project.
- Lead the development and coordination of change activities including facilitating sessions, stakeholder analysis, change readiness assessment and engagement/communication plans.
- Work collaboratively across the project teams to ensure alignment of change management activities.
- Assist in the design and Implementation of risk management strategies in relation to change activities.
- Identification of measures to evaluate the effectiveness of change
- 2 years demonstrated experience in change management activities.
- Relevant degree and/or change management qualifications (ie. PROSCI).
- Highly developed communication (oral and written) skills with the ability to clearly articulate information to influence a wide variety of stakeholders and subject matter experts
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 12 Months
Candidates must be Australian Citizens.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's