|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 12:32|
The Specified personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Gather, analyse and document business requirements of business users.
- Gather, analyse and document functional specifications to meet the business requirements to enable solution development by technical resources.
- Coordinate requirements’ review and approval.
- Assist in developing business relationships through stakeholder management for successful implementation of IT changes.
- Document “as-built” functionality.
- Work to deadlines, monitor and report progress.
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the (ITB) team, as well as other stakeholders within the department
- Assist in formulation of project scope.
- Project Support activities as required.
- Other related tasks as requested by the ITB Portfolio Manager, Manager Technology Services and/or Manager Business Solutions.
- Extensive experience in development of systems architecture and systems delivery across a variety of bespoke and COTS platforms.
- Extensive experience managing delivery of enterprise-wide software delivery life cycle capabilities in an organisation/s of a similar size (or larger) to (medium sized ICT Commonwealth organisation).
- Extensive experience as agency internal technical manager for outsourced ICT capabilities including design of contract-enforceable quality assurance metrics and monitoring.
- Experience with DevOps enabling technologies and pipeline automation techniques.
- Experience with working in a Project structure as well as the ability to work independently.
- Communicates with influence, demonstrated technical writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 12 Months
Candidates must be Australian Citizens.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's