|Job Title:||Automation Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 12:37|
The Specified personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- Further define, develop and document the existing automation technologies to enhance the departments Automated build, test and deployment capabilities.
- Assist in cloud migration roadmap though automated deployment of workloads to cloud providers.
- Assist the Applications Development team with input to design process, to further develop DevOps continuous integration (CI) or continuous development (CD) pipelines as required.
- Design, create, and deliver automation playbooks to enable and support service desk self-service within the organisation.
- Attend design workshops and provide input to design process from an automation viewpoint.
- Assist with ad-hoc solution design and analysis tasks as required.
- Effective handover of automation activities to internal staff.
- Drive strategies and standards to position ICT Automation capability for the future.
- Any other task as directed by the Section Manager Infrastructure & Operations
- Extensive experience in development of Ansible automation playbooks for both Microsoft Windows Server and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Experience with Red Hat Cloud forms.
- Experience with DevOps enabling technologies and methodologies.
- Experience with Microsoft Hyper-V virtualisation, Microsoft System Centre Virtual Machine Manager and Microsoft Azure cloud technologies.
- Knowledge of container management and orchestration tools.
- Communicates with influence, demonstrated technical writing skills and demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical people.
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 12 Months
Candidates must be Australian Citizens. A Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's