DWAN Sustainment Product Manager
|Job Title:||DWAN Sustainment Product Manager|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 14:20|
• Russell Offices Canberra
Defence Wide Area Network (DWAN) is an in-service sustained capability. The DWAN provides Defence with the ability to connect to DPN/DSN through unclassified telephone lines. The Project is seeking an experienced Sustainment Product Manager to operate as part of an existing small team to manage the preparation of OQE. The Sustainment Product Manager will also provide input into technical risk assessments and stand in for the System Manager from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Experience in reviewing and managing materiel being delivered by the Projects and Work Packages to meet the requirements of the Executive Authority for land materiel technical integrity in line with the Technical Regulatory Framework - Technical Regulation of ADF Materiel Manual.
• Ability to investigate and report on any material defects, non-conformances, ECPs or applications for deviations
• Experience reviewing engineering documents
• Highly effective stakeholder engagement skills
• Experience in managing contracts, performance, purchasing and procurement.
Essential Qualification/Experience/Work Environment;
• Sustainment Product Manager experience in a similar role. experience in requirements definition and systems engineering (prefer DOORS experience) Above or below the line experience is ok.
For further information please contact Aaron Breban at on 0439 394 902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's