|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 12:59|
System Engineer - On-going Project
- 6 Months with possible 2 year extension
- Various Canberra Locations
- NV Security Clearance
Skills and Qualifications:
- Possess a considerable level of stakeholder engagement skills to liaise with stakeholders in relation to complex issues.
- Ability to identify, anticipate and respond to stakeholders’ needs and expectations to achieve work unit and Project outcomes.
- Contribute towards ongoing self-improvement and professional development.
- Degree qualified in Engineering. Science may be accepted if it is directly relatable (e.g.radio networking, RF,etc. ).
- Strong experience in Radio Frequency (RF), Communications and networking, Force Protection ECM, or similar.
For further information please contact Fiona Zielinski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Systems Security Engineer Level 4 (NV1)
System Centre Configuration Manager systems engineer (NV1)
Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer (NV1)
Software Systems Engineer (CI/CD / DevOps )Level 5 (TSPV)