ICT Business Analyst
|Job Title:||ICT Business Analyst|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 12:57|
- The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
- Analyse and document current business processes for ICT Support work disciplines, including the process reform for moving items in and out of a secure facility.
- Develop a change management and communications plan when business processes are changed and when they impact staff, this will include the rollout of the new item movement processes.
- Develop an information and knowledge management strategy for the Operational ICT Security team.
- Review, update and disseminate current documentation, as well as identify documentation gaps and develop documentation as required. Documentation may include procedures, guides, web sites and input into policy.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications open until November.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Business Analyst (NV1)
Business Analyst (multiple positions) Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)