|Job Title:||Actuarial Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 13:03|
The Specified personnel must undertake the following tasks:
- "Contribute to the duties of the Scheme Actuary on monitoring the financial sustainability of the scheme under Part A, Division 1 of the Act 2013.
- Ability to work and lead a multi-disciplinary team- developing staff and managing performance, whilst adapting quickly to a changing environment.
- Experience undertaking both ad-hoc and quarterly/annual reporting on data and statistical analysis.
- Experience and training in actuarial monitoring and analyses, data tabulations, scheme projections, cost benefit analyses, ad hoc modelling requests and report production. Basic knowledge of statistical and mathematical modelling techniques (e.g. SAS)"
Essential skills and experience
- High level of data literacy skills- numerical, analytical and technical
- Tertiary qualification in quantitative studies (eg actuarial / mathematics / statistics / economics / psychology / engineering / computer sciences)
- Report writing skills- able to translate complete data into digestible and simple messages in line with key business goals
- Experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), SAS/SAS VA, SQL, sharepoint and PANDA/PANDA Live
The role is Sydney based – Surry Hills, with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract
Australian citizenship is desired, however candidates with a comprehensive Australian work history will be considered
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Data Quality Business Analyst (Baseline, ability to obtain and maintain NV1)