|Job Title:||Logistic Support|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 13:27|
- 12 month contract with possible extension
- Canberra Location
Seeking an ILS Manager for client projects to do the following;
- Review logistics related documents identified in various Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRLs)
- Prepare / review Objective Quality Evidence (OQE) to ensure Logistics Support Concepts will meet the requirements of the Executive Authority for the projects technical integrity in line with the Technical Regulatory Framework (TRF) Technical Regulation of ADF Materiel Manual.
- Work with other contractors and project engineers in resolving ILS issues
- Knowledge of Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Relevant ILS qualifications, experience and industry certifications
- Knowledge transfer of ILS skills.
For further information please contact Fiona Zielinski at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's