System and Software Engineer - Safety Management
|Job Title:||System and Software Engineer - Safety Management|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Breban|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 15:52|
The Key Team has an established Integrated Work Package (IWP) within Project that is providing support to a number of different aspects of the Counter Improvised Explosive Device (CIED) capability.
The project has an immediate requirement for an experienced Systems Safety Engineer within the project. The role will be an integral member of the team and will cover all systems safety engineering aspects across the various components. The role is available immediately and will proceed for a 12 month period on a full time basis, with potential for a six month extension. The role is Canberra or Melbourne based, however Project will also consider personnel who are Sydney based.
Candidates must meet the selection criteria below.
Skills and Qualifications:
1. [essential] Comprehensive and demonstrated understanding of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 (WHS Act) and Work Health and Safety Regulations 2011 (WHS Regulations) and techniques and processes to reduce WH&S risks So Far As Reasonably Practicable (SFARP)
2. [essential] Experience with the Australian Department of Defence technical regulatory frameworks and processes
3. [essential] An accredited or recognised 4 year engineering degree recognised by Engineers Australia
4. [essential] Currently accredited to, or the ability to immediately gain accreditation to, a minimum of Level 5 under the Land Technical Regulatory Framework (TRAMM-L)
5. [highly desirable] A solid understanding of the (TRAMM-L)
6. [desirable] Experience in projects involving CBRN exploitation systems, scientific laboratory integration, and communication systems
For further information contact Aaron Breban on 0439394902
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineer and Analytics Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)