Scheduler - PMO
|Job Title:||Scheduler - PMO|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2019 16:15|
The Scheduler is part of the Program Management Office (PMO) and will provide high quality services across multiple programs and projects. They are required to maintain standards as well as provide guidance and expert advice to project managers and delivery partners. This roll would suit a hands-on scheduler with excellent stakeholder skills who can support multiple project managers simultaneously. The candidate would have experience with either administering or implementing a MS Project Online instance.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Maintaining standards, processes and guides to support best practice.
- Ongoing collaboration with Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Ensuring that schedules are suitably detailed, baselined and weekly progress is being tracked.
- Ensuring that critical path and interdependency activities are identified and tracked.
- Risks, issues and opportunities are identified and are tracked within schedules.
- Ensuring that the project plans are effectively resourced.
- Schedule analysis regularly performed to formulate corrective actions.
- Ensuring that project and program reports are generated in a timely manner according to the reporting cycle, along with ad-hoc requests as required.
Melbourne based role. Approx start date of 1 July 2019 with contract till 30 June 2020. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. The ability to obtain a baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 29 May 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Joanne Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's