ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring
|Job Title:||ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2019 08:56|
- The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
- Proven experience in ICT systems and/or network infrastructure with physical and virtual environments
- Good knowledge of information security principles, practices and technologies.
- DESIRABLE: Experience with using and administering ICT security applications such as a SIEM (e.g. Arcsight, Splunk), vulnerability management tools or endpoint protection tools.
- DESIRABLE: Experience with cryptographic handling and accounting processes and procedures
- DESIRABLE: Experience with Public Key Infrastructure
- DESIRABLE: Experience with *nix systems and *nix security tools
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 June 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems and Security DevOps Engineer
$0 - $160 per hour
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator -Cyber Security systems level 5 (NV2/TSPV)