Business Availability Management
|Job Title:||Business Availability Management|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 26, 2019 09:09|
- The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
- Investigate, agree and document with vendors, users and customers, requirements, issues and opportunities to enhance service delivery processes in line with ITIL service.
- Undertake Installation/ decommission of hardware / software, fault finding of hardware and software to restore services, and create standard operating procedures for the Service Desk.
- Review and manage Change Requests to ensure that business requirements are considered and impact from change is minimised.
- Monitor vendor service delivery performance metrics and issues. Liaise with users/ customers to ensure effective communication of impact and resolution.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications open until November 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's