Software Engineer Level 4
|Job Title:||Software Engineer Level 4|
|Salary:||Competitive hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 08:13|
- The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
- Develop and maintain custom software applications and system enhancements in Java EE. Require demonstrated experience in developing complex applications in secure environments.
- Support the upgrade and maintenance of the mission system production, QA and development environments, including the integration, configuration, administration of services and servers.
- Design, implement and test software upgrades throughout the deployment lifecycle.
- Develop and maintain documentation on software processes, Standard Operating Procedures, and System Security Plans
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications open until October 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's