Systems Support Engineer_2907488
|Job Title:||Systems Support Engineer_2907488|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 08:19|
- The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
- Conduct, with support from the Systems Engineering Team Lead and Technical Lead, the design, integration and transition of mission system upgrades to ensure the capability meets business requirements.
- Monitor and maintain systems performance and reliability (Windows & Linux). Ensure system upgrades and configuration changes are deployed according to the program schedule.
- Support the Systems Engineering Team Lead and Technical Lead in systems lifecycle activities related to requirements engineering, systems design, implementation, test and operation.
- Provide system support and administration of ICT systems managed by the Sustainment Team.
- Manage existing IT Infrastructure and resources required to deliver and support IT services and products.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications open until October 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process.
We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
GIS Systems Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Security Engineer Level 4 - (multiple roles) (NV1)
Project Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)