Facilities Requirements Manager.
|Job Title:||Facilities Requirements Manager.|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 15:51|
- Demonstrated experience in Android Emulator development
- Demonstrated experience in Virtual machine administration
- Network troubleshooting Linux-based networking
- Conduct requirement elicitation, investigate requirement use cases, analyse and define requirements and develop/update specifications and other requirements documentation.
- Conduct requirement traceability and prioritisation activities, develop and track change control requests, and determine the feasibility of individual requirements in order to deliver an appropriate outcome.
- Engage and work with a range of key stakeholders to communicate expectation of requirements, identify and define any change requests, and communicate the implications of selecting additional and/or conflicting requirements.
- Review delivery of outcomes to ensure alignment with agreed requirements.
- Contribute to identifying and resolving project risks and issues, and capitalising on opportunities for outcome delivery.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications open until September 2019 or until vacancy filled.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst (Cyber Security) Level 5
Project Manager Level 4 - Procurement (NV2)