|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 16:05|
1. Chair a number of requirements management working groups involving key stakeholders. Work with stakeholders to define and document operational concepts and business system needs.
2. Manage and articulate business requirements in a manner that supports internal design and development activities, and/or externally contracted deliverables
3. Analyse and map business processes to ensure that business processes and requirements are aligned with the strategic goals of the business unit.
4. Support discussions on continuous operation improvement and identify opportunities for efficiency gains through business process change or automation.
5. Support the development of business documentation including change management strategies.
6. Provide leadership in the resolution of requirements issues and ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
7. Assess risks associated with program objectives and implementation, develop mitigation strategies.
8. Monitor and report on progress against project Plans, identifying readiness gaps and strategies to mitigate impact on change plans
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required
How to Apply:
Applications open until September 2019 or until vacancy filled.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's