|Job Title:||Asset Manager|
|Salary:||Great hourly rate|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 27, 2019 16:28|
1. Develop and implement Divisional Asset Management Plan.
2. Develop and maintain Project Asset Under Construction Register.
3. Rollout of Project Asset Under Construction Balances.
4. Maintain Divisional Asset Register in accordance with Policy.
5. Escalate issues and seek advice from the Business Manager in a timely manner.
6. Display excellent oral and written communication skills.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required
SFIA Level of responsibility required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4 (LOR 4)
How to Apply:
Applications open until September 2019 or until vacancy filled.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's