|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 15:50|
The Business Analyst will work with HR division staff and users to capture, understand and document business requirements, business processes and support key business systems.
- Organise and conduct a range of user research activity which may include surveys, interviews and observation.
- Facilitate design thinking workshops to elicit business pain points, gaps and opportunities for improvement to enable delivery of our products and services to better meet the needs of users
- Synthesise the findings from analysis to strategic and tactical initiatives and translate them into use cases, user stories and functional specifications depending on the project methodology with consultation from stakeholders.
- Create design artefacts to inform development of products and services e.g. wireframes for interface design, user stories, stakeholder maps, interaction maps, Product backlog items.
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, developers, testers and solution architects on solution design, development and testing.
- Experience in working in Multidisciplinary teams using SCRUM/agile framework to deliver medium to large scale project environment.
- Experience leading design thinking workshops to gather requirements with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Demonstrated experience and highly developed skills in; business and functional analysis, process mapping, use cases, user stories, requirements gathering for the development of business systems.
- Highly developed oral, written communication skills, including facilitation skills, instructional and formal presentation experience.
- Experience in working with a culturally diverse organisation combined with a willingness to actively promote an environment of mutual respect for diversity and cultural differences.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A NV1 security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 4 June 2019.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's