|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2019 22:29|
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience in reviewing design documentation.
- Experience in systems integration activities.
- Design and communication of high level structures to enable and guide the design and development of an integrated solution that meets current and future business needs.
- Produce detailed component specifications with unambiguous acceptance criteria and translate these into detailed designs for implementation.
- Contribute to identifying and analysing project level risks and issues, including aggregating subprojects’ risks to identify project level risks.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Applications open until October or until position is filled.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's