Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||May 30, 2019 23:40|
Seeking a Project Support Officer (PSO) with broad experience across ICT Infrastructure projects, cloud services and cyber security
The PSO is also expected to have PRINCE2 experience relevant to the delivery of ICT infrastructure and cloud projects, as some delivery may occur within the context of SAFe as Enabling Features. This is likely where a deliverable is considered a dependency by the Agile Release Train. It is therefore advantageous for the PSO to have an understanding of SAFe and be able to interoperate with the SAFe governance and delivery teams as required.
Essential skills and experience
- Possess experience leading ICT environment migration projects.
- Possess experience delivering Protected cloud services and capabiltites to agencies and their end users.
- Possess experience with establishment of cloud governance frameworks.
- Possess experience delivering PRINCE2 projects within an agile context.
- Possess experience delivering cyber security works programs.
The role is Canberra based with an immediate start for a 12 Month Contract with Options to extend for a further 2 x 12 Months
Must be a Australian citizen, The successful candidate must possess a security clearance at a minimum level of Baseline prior to contract commencement
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley - 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's