|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 08:22|
The Department requires an Infrastructure Architect (IA) with broad experience across ICT Infrastructure projects, cloud services and cyber security.
The IA will participate in the Agency’s Architecture Reference Group (ARG) as the infrastructure architecture subject matter expert. The IA will be responsible for producing technical design documentation on behalf of the project team, and presentation to ARG for approval.
The IA is expected to have a sound understanding of the Australian Government PSPF and ISM, and demonstrated experience in applying this guidance within Protected Government environments (including Cloud).
Skills and Experience Required:
- Possess experience providing technical delivery of ICT environment migration projects.
- Possess experience with technical delivery of Protected cloud services and capabiltites to agencies and their end users.
- Possess technical expertise with technologies such as Active Directory Directory Services, Federation Services, Certificate Services, Microsoft Exchange 2013 & Online, Microsoft SQL 2012/2016 & SQL MI, Microsoft Office 365 E5
- Possess experience contributing to IT architecture boards as an Infrastructure Architect.
- Possess experience providing technical support to cyber security works programs.
- Possess technical expertise with technologies such as Microsoft Azure (including enterprise scaffold), networking (including firewalls and load balancing).
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with approx start date of 1 July 2019. 2 x 12 month extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Ctizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's