|Job Title:||SharePoint Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 09:21|
The Department requires a SharePoint Developer (SPD) with broad experience across ICT Infrastructure projects, on-premises SharePoint and cloud-hosted SharePoint implementations.
The SPD is expected to have extensive experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online.
Working from Agency premises, the SPD will be expected to contribute their technical skillsets to the project team to deliver the following outcomes:
1. Microsoft Office 365 & Dynamics 365
a. Establish the Agency’s Microsoft Office 365 (Protected) and Dynamics 365 (Unclassified) platforms and connectivity;
b. Establish cloud governance framework to manage consumption and billing;
c. Migration of Exchange, CRM and SharePoint to the new platforms by December 2019;
d. Establish and implement a timeline for the iterative release of Office 365 capability to Agency staff;
e. Assess and establish the disaster recovery and business continuity requirements for these services; and
f. Integrate these services with established security incident and event logging (SIEM) systems and processes.
2. Managed Services Approach To Market
a. Contribute to evaluation of market submissions;
b. Project manage activities associated with transition to the new service;
c. Facilitate coordination between the incumbent and incoming service providers;
d. Manage risks and impacts to the Agency of transitional activities;
e. Provide coordination for potential establishment of an in-house service desk capability; and
f. Provide coordination for potential establishment of an in-house platform support team.
3. Migration of REC Registry
a. Deliver migration of the REC Registry system onto the new platform by May 2020.
4. Cyber Security Works Program
a. Project manage the delivery of an 18 month cyber security works program including SIEM reporting and dashboards, enterprise security architecture, security assessment tools gateway service enhancement, role based access control, firewall audit, implementation of ACSC recommendations.
The SPD is expected to have extensive experience with SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2016 and SharePoint Online. Additionally, they will have experience and knowledge with:
• .NET Web Service development
• Migration of SharePoint to cloud
• Data analysis of SharePoint content for migration to cloud
• Office 365 security models related to Microsoft Protected Office 365 offerings
• SharePoint migration toolsets (eg AvePoint or equivalent tools)
• Office 365 technologies (eg Yammer, Skype for Business/Teams, SharePoint Online, Dynamics Online, Security & Compliance, Exchange, One Drive)
Skills and Experience Required:
- Possess experience providing technical delivery of ICT environment migration projects.
- Possess experience with technical delivery of Protected cloud services and capabiltites to agencies and their end users.
- Possess technical expertise with SharePoint 2013/2016 and SharePoint Online including migrations.
- Possess experience with .NET Web Service development
- Possess experience with data analysis of SharePoint content for migration to cloud
- Possess experience with Office 365 security models related to Microsoft Protected Office 365 offerings
- Possess experience with SharePoint migration toolsets (eg AvePoint or equivalent tools)
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's