|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 10:05|
The Department require two Software Engineers to support the Departments Project, to build a platform to detect financial crime risks by joining disparate and distributed data silos. The platform will require confidential computing technology to enable federated data analysis while maintaining controls over privacy and security of data.
The Software Engineer, will support the Departments Project. The individual may also be deployed to work on other agency priorities, which leverage their expertise and skillset, at the discretion of the contract manager.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Possess experience providing technical delivery of ICT environment migration projects.
- Possess experience with technical delivery of Protected cloud services and capabiltites to agencies and their end users.
- Possess technical expertise with PowerShell scripting, automation and configuration of Azure, Office 365, and other Microsoft Cloud offerings.
- Possess technical expertise with authentication technologies such as Azure Active Directory (including Active Directory Federation Serices, Pass Through Authentication and AD Sync) and Azure Role Based Authentication (including JIT, PIM, MFA and Conditional Access).
- Possess technical expertise with Office 365 technologies (eg Exchange, Skype for Business/Teams, SharePoint Online, Dynamics Online, Security & Compliance, OneDrive).
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. The succesful candidate must have the abilitiy to obtain and maintain a NV1 security clearance
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's