|Job Title:||Security Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 10:30|
The specialist will be responsible for working with a delivery team on a daily basis to assist in the development of the Departments Systems or Services.
1. Woking closely with Project teams around the security design for new and existing applications
2. Completing the analysis, design, construction and testing of assigned functionality within allocated timeframes
3. Understanding and promoting a corporate approach to applications development through the development and re-use of components, standards, procedures and guidelines.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong .NET C# skills and experience
- Strong problem resolution and debugging skills
- Strong network traffic analysis skills
- Moderate SQL db knowledge and experience
- Good generic all round security application development, knowledge and experience
- Experience developing/using/configuring/debugging federated security, including Ws-Federation, SAML, OAuth2 and OIDC
- Experience configuring ADFS and relying party trusts, claims provider trusts, and attribute stores
- PowerShell scripting knowledge and experience
- Windows security knowledge and experience, including domain users and groups, certificates and certificate stores, Kerberos and NTLM
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A current Police check is required. A baseline security clearance is desirable.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's