|Job Title:||Content Designer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 10:58|
The Department are seeking content designers to create and improve their full range of content, in all formats, to support new service offerings.
The specialists will work within team delivering beta service offerings. The services will help Australian businesses to start exporting and expand to new markets more quickly.
An extensive period of discovery research and concept testing with clients has been completed.
The specialist will be expected to demonstrate best practice and share knowledge and expertise with others in similar roles in the Department.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrate a minimum of 4 years’ experience in content design or similar, including a demonstrated understanding of information architecture
- Ability to develop content that responds to identified user needs
- Experience in developing content in multiple formats for a wide range of users
- Experience in human centred design of services
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplinary team environment.
Location and Contract Term: This role can be carried out in Canberra. Sydney or Melbourne. Contract till 30 November 2019 with the latest start date of 15 July 2019.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A baseline security clearance is preferred.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information