Lead Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Lead Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 11:02|
Senior Systems Engineer to lead the team's systems engineering activity with the Project team providing advice to this project and conduct engineering risk reduction activities and provide engineering advice to other upcoming projects. Must have experience of working in acquisition projects of new capability. Coaching, mentoring and supervision of graduate and junior engineers in the team will also be required.
Preference is for a range of Systems Engineering experience within acquisition of project air platforms. Rotary experience highly desirable, experience of having worked on or civilian acquisition projects essential
As the successful individual/organisation you will possess the following:
• To conduct this role must have experience of working in projects above the line in the customer organisation and have experience in co-ordinating the delivery of engineering deliverables and risk reduction activities across a small team in compliance.
• Familiarisation with Project Platforms Certification and Recognition of Prior Acceptance.
• CDD Deliverables development.
• Considerable Requirements Engineering experience – especially in relation to resolving conflicting operational requirements
Desirable Qualification/ Skills/ Experience:
• DOORS (Especially in Tailoring DOORS setup.
• Model Based Systems Engineering experience (Please advise which tools experienced in using).
• Rotary Engineering/Maintenance Background
For further information please contact Fiona Zielinski on 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Tester/Test Lead
Systems Administrator - Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Systems Engineering and Monitoring Level 4 (TSPV)
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)