|Job Title:||Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 11:29|
Project Phase 1 Geospatial Support System (GSS) will modernise and automate the projects geospatial capability to deliver enhanced geospatial collection, analysis, dissemination and management with minimum production time and effort.
Project Ph 1 will enhance Situational Awareness (SA), contribute to the foundation layers of the Common Operating Picture (COP) and provide tactical terrain analysis to the Appreciation Process. The project will provide geodetic and littoral survey equipment, networked geospatial and imagery analysis computer systems, and a geospatial data collection capability.
• Managing components of an IC project delivering geospatial, survey, multimedia and C2 capabilities
• Technical risk log development
• Attend formal project reviews
• Participate in test and evaluation, development of SEMP, TEMP, CMP and SSMP
Desirable Qualification/ Skills/ Experience:
• The clients strategic and deployed networks, database replication, geospatial applications, CLC, DIDs and CDRL.
For further information please contact Fiona Zielinski on 1300 944 936
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's