|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 12:08|
A Solutions Architect is required to support the Deparrtments Project, to build a platform to detect financial crime risks by joining disparate and distributed data silos. The platform will require confidential computing technology to enable federated data analysis while maintaining controls over privacy and security of data
The Solutions Architect will support the Fintel Alliance Alerting Project. The individual may also be deployed to work on other agency priorities, which leverage their expertise and skillset, at the discretion of the contract manager.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent
- Good experience in implementing machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms in practical applications
- Good experience with cryptographic and privacy concepts like privacy-preserving record linkage, homomorphic encryption, secure multi-party computations, and differential privacy
- Industry experience in development of big data analytics solutions using Scala and Apache Spark
- Industry experience working with data pipelines and relevant tools, for example Elasticsearch, Kafka, and industry-standard ETL / ELT tools
- Industry experience in data engineering with distributed relational databases (e.g. Greenplum, Teradata
- Industry experience in implementing software engineering practices (version control, continuous testing, design patterns)
- Exposure to container technologies including Docker and Kubernetes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong inter-personal and team work skills, and proven ability to be self-motivated
- A commitment to continual learning and skills development
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. An NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's