Test Lead/Senior Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Test Lead/Senior Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 12:39|
AMSA seeks an experienced Senior Test Analyst / Lead to plan and execute software (including UAT) and data migration testing for Finance & HR Systems. Testing may also be extended to other bespoke applications as required
Creating, reviewing and approving test artifacts to be used for software development and data migration testing (e.g. test strategy, defect model, test plan, test cases, defect management plan, test summary report).
Plan, script and execution for test phases including Integration Test, System Test, UAT, Regression, Data Migration and BVT.
Recording and reporting to the project and program manager.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years senior test analyst / test lead experience with a solid understanding of structured test methodologies and processes
- Ability to lead testing and/or be only tester on a project
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis experience
- Experience with using test management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Experience with different development methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience with defect logging and resolution
- SQL/SOAPUI experience
- Proven ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively
- Proven ability to guide and support UAT
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A current Police check is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 6 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's