LEAD IDENTITY & ACCESS INTEGRATION ARCHITECT (IAM Architect)
|Job Title:||LEAD IDENTITY & ACCESS INTEGRATION ARCHITECT (IAM Architect)|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2019 17:35|
The Department requires the services of a lead IAM integration architect who is required to work within the agency to establish an enterprise IAM capability. A key requirement of the role is to lead the establishment of the base technology platform and to assist in building a design and BAU teams. The role requires high-levels of communication and ability to translate complex and siloed access processes into simplified enterprise access patterns using a unified identity.
- Lead the integration of the successful vendors product into production;
- Lead the unified identity work stream;
- Identity opportunities to deliver value to the business and enterprise.
- Assist the IAM project manager with aligning the project schedule to ensure delivery of capabilities.
- Define and develop architecture standards and patterns to support IAM services.
- Work cooperatively and with an integrated and talented project team;
- Contribute to Enterprise Architecture and other Program/Projects with related dependencies on IAM services;
- Assist with project and program-level planning and strategic advice.
- Liaison with other program/project teams to ensure their expectations;
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- 5+ years’ experience in Enterprise IAM design and/or implementations
- Ability to translate complex business and technology requirements into design & implementation plans
- High order of presentation skills with the ability to lead the Enterprise along its IAM strategy and roadmap
- Experience in Federation and Single-Sign-on, privileged access management, Identity lifecycle & governance
- Demonstrate sound working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (i.e. TOGAF, Zachman) and tools like Sparx Enterprise Architect
- Proven knowledge and experience in defining solution architecture for both current and future state, including (a) Infrastructure Mapping (b) Data Management and (c) Integration Mapping
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens. A NV1 security clearance or the ability to obtain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's