|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 11:03|
• Establish a working relationship with cloud technical resources to identify key project objectives, needs and required tasks
• Ensure relevant stakeholders are aware of progress through project meetings, status reports and milestone reviews.
• Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
• Ensure on time and on budget delivery of projects while also ensuring that project gates and governance are properly adhered to during the execution of the project.
• Demonstrate the uppermost levels of expertise in conducting project communications in challenging and complex situations.
• Often take a lead role in highly pressurized situations when there is a need to communicate critical project information.
• Consistently delivers project communications products and services in a creative and imaginative manner while setting a standard for others.
• Manage inter-dependencies among multiple related and unrelated projects whose coordinated delivery is required to achieve higher organizational objectives.
• Manage the overall coordination, status reporting, and stability of major project efforts, ensuring that project goals and objectives are met within agreed upon time, scope, and resource requirements.
• Coordinate the activities of the team by becoming familiar with system scope and project objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member.
• Partner with the Directors and Project Managers of cloud Services group to review scope and ensure critical milestones are well defined and met.
· Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
· Demonstrated experience of managing Cloud related projects
· Demonstrated negotiation, conflict management and leadership skills.
· Experience driving data centre infrastructure projects (compute, storage, network, security) is a major plus.
· Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and effectively managing client escalations.
· Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, high energy, team-oriented environment.
· Ability to drive detailed planning and execution for complex IT initiatives such as infrastructure moves or large-scale deployments of compute/storage infrastructure
· Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
· Ability to weigh business and technical requirements to produce project plans and estimates.
· Understanding of new IT work practices (Agile & DevOps).
**Position requires baseline clearance but engagement can occur based on PEIC, as long as the candidate has the ability to obtain a baseline clearance. Only Australian Citizens will be considered for this role.
Apply today as role closes Wednesday 5th at 5pm.
Fiona Zielinski - 1300 944 936.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's