Senior Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 15:39|
Seeking a Senior Project Manager, with broad experience across ICT Infrastructure projects, cloud services and cyber security.
The Senior PM is expected to have strong PRINCE2 experience relevant to the delivery of ICT infrastructure and cloud projects, some delivery may occur within the context of SAFe as Enabling Features.
This is likely where a deliverable is considered a dependency by the Agile Release Train. The PM is therefore required to have a good understanding of SAFe and interoperate with the SAFe governance and delivery teams as required.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Possess experience leading ICT environment migration projects.
- Possess experience delivering Protected cloud services and capabilities to agencies and their end users.
- Possess experience with establishment of cloud governance frameworks.
- Possess experience delivering PRINCE2 projects within an agile context.
- Possess experience delivering cyber security works programs.
The role is Canberra based, 12 Month Contract with 2 x 12 Months extension options.
Must be an Australian citizenship. A Baseline Security Clearance required or the ability to obtain
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 June 2019
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's