|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 13:43|
- Install, configure and maintain Linux based systems.
- Install, configure and maintain Microsoft based systems.
- Configure Puppet and Ansible to prepare and replicate system builds under broad direction.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Navigate a complex business environment under broad direction and in doing so, be prepared to approach a wide variety of engaged stakeholders.
- Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups in technical and business process terms.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's