Lead VMware Administrator
|Job Title:||Lead VMware Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 13:49|
- Experience with VMware virtual environment, VRA, NSX, Orchestrator, VRO Manager. vRealize Log insight
- Assist with vSphere design and deployment.
- Assist with security and configuration compliance, performance, capacity management design and deployment.
- Provide assistance with ASD’s Service Catalogue, self Service, PaaS and software defined networking which may require scripting.
- Manage the day-to-day operations, including investigation and remedy of faults in relation to customer’s VMware virtual environment.
- Provide assistance in meeting customer’s Operational Level Agreements and working in Consultation with stakeholders and line management.
- Engage with relevant stakeholders in documentation development.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's