System Administrator –Level 5 Linux
|Job Title:||System Administrator –Level 5 Linux|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 13:56|
- Lead and manage installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux based systems.
- Lead and manage installation, configuration and maintenance of Microsoft based systems.
- Engage Puppet and Ansible for development of, and continuous configuration management of system builds.
- Manage and provide advice for ongoing hardware and operating system support
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project / Program Manager in a timely manner.
- Work with other system administrators and software developers to continuously improve processes and procedures.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's