Software Developer level 3
|Job Title:||Software Developer level 3|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 14:05|
- Develop moderately complex programs using a variety of software languages (e.g. Python, Java) and development environments.
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality analysis and User Experience outcomes.
- Adhere to software engineering processes and contribute to software engineering process improvement.
- Work as a member of an integrated Agile team.
- Document technical processes.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until September or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Business Intelligence (BI) Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)