|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 14:46|
The Planning Manager roles will be accountable under the general direction of the Commonwealth Director for the planning of capability enhancements. The role will involve working between Senior Leadership, portfolio management, business stakeholders, business analysts, subject matter experts, and planning staff.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience with planning in a diverse ICT environment.
- Experience with Benefits Management.
- Experience with Change Management.
- Conduct activities for planning of capability projects and systems to meet the company’s prioritised needs.
- Assist with improvement and enhancement of organisational planning methodologies, being mindful of capability planning norms and capability and system needs.
- Contribute to capability planning document artefacts tailored to suit capability and system needs.
- Assist with the management of large stakeholder groups focused on capability & system outcomes, and business transformation and realisation of benefits.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications close 24 June.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's