Planning Manager Level 5
|Job Title:||Planning Manager Level 5|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 08:16|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Planning in a diverse ICT environment.
- Benefits Management.
- Change Management.
- Take full responsibility for leading and managing staff and activities for planning of capability projects and systems to meet prioritised needs.
- Advise and ensure improvement and enhancement of organisational planning methodologies mindful of Defence capability planning norms and capability and system needs.
- Prepare capability planning document artefacts tailored to suit system needs.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on capability & system outcomes, and business transformation and realisation of benefits.
- Identify and manage risks and issues for planning. Escalate issues and seek advice from senior leadership in a timely manner.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra, 12 month contract. Start date ASAP.
Security Requirements: Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance required.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications close 24 June.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's