Finance Support Officer
|Job Title:||Finance Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 16:16|
The Department has a requirement for a Finance Officer within Security Business Section (SBS) to assist with processing of financial records in the department’s financial management system, SAP.
This role requires the Specified Personnel to have good knowledge of SAP financial system and payment modules within SAP. The role requires the Specified Personnel to undertake invoice processing and accounts payable, maintenance and monitoring of monthly accrual reports.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Knowledge of financial system, SAP
- A good understanding of invoice processing and accounts payable
- Raising purchase orders and entering invoices into SAP
- Maintenance and monitoring of monthly accrual reports
- Good record keeping skills both electronic and hard copy
- Ability to work under limited direction, including planning, prioritising and organising work for self-achieved deadlines
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Approx start date of June/July 2019 with contract till 30 June 2020. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A NV1 security clearance (minimum ) is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 17 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's