Senior Front-End Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Front-End Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 12:01|
• Develop Drupal 8 module and systems architecture.
• Building and coding full customs and editable templates in Drupal 8
• Assess and solve complex visual or functional issues with Drupal 8
• Analyse project requirements and propose solutions utilising standardised design methodologies.
• Work with marketing and creative teams to identify best practices, opportunities for site enhancement across design and development
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Drupal Front End Development and is abreast with the most current modules, templates and themes.
• Demonstrated experience on managing deadline driven development projects
• Demonstrated Drupal site building, theming and module building experience
• Excellent understanding of Drupal 8 theme layer and pre-processing
• Excellent understanding of Drupal 8 and custom theme development
• Proficiency in Linux environments
• Strong understanding in PHP and MySQL
• Working knowledge of Git or other version control systems
• Experience working in an Agile environment and strong understanding of software development lifecycle
• Able to troubleshoot and problem solve issues as they arise • Able to work collaboratively with diverse teams and independently.
This is a short term contract role from mid June to mid July 2019 based in Sydney.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume and a brief cover letter explaining how you can meet the requirements of the role. Applications due by noon Tuesday 11 June. Please call Kelly Shockley if you have any questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's