|Job Title:||Mid-Level Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 15:44|
Our client is looking for a mid-level developer with a do what it takes attitude to update a core functionality of their WordPress website. This role will be focusing on redeveloping an interactive map interface for the research section of the website.
• UX and back-end re-build of current interface of the WordPress website
• Building and coding of custom fields, php and front-end design
• Analyse project requirements and propose solutions utilising standardised design methodologies
• Work with marketing and creative teams to identify best practices, opportunities for site enhancement across design and development.
Knowledge, skills & experience:
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience with WordPress front end development
• Demonstrated experience working on deadline driven development projects
• Demonstrated WordPress site building, theming and module building experience
• Proficiency in Linux environments
• Strong understanding in PHP
• Working knowledge of Git or other version control systems
• Able to troubleshoot and problem solve issues as they arise
• Able to work collaboratively with diverse teams and independently.
This is a short term contract role from mid June to mid July 2019 based in Sydney.
How to apply: Please upload your resume and a brief cover letter explaining how you can meet the requirements of the role. Applications due by noon Tuesday 11 June. Please call Kelly Shockley if you have any questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's