|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 12:48|
The Department is seeking an experienced Business Analyst to work with Department business stakeholders to develop and implement a successful market approach the their current project.
Working with the project team to
- Develop, analyse and document current and future business process and requirements identifying gaps and opportunities including process definition and modelling, business requirements, data mapping and other products as required;
- Develop market approach documentation in alignment with government processes;
- Actively engage relevant stakeholders to ensure the business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and that stakeholders are fully informed and engaged;
- Communicate with business and technical SME's to define the needs based on an understanding of business, information and technical constraints;
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops
- Strong business client engagement skills
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and documenting guidelines and operational procedures
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. 12 month contract with an approx start date of mid - late July 2019. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian citizens to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 19 June.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly Shockley 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's